RA SMSP TRACK DAY - 16th September 2020
Premium SMSP GP Circuit Track Time | Open to Radical | SuperSports | Open Wheelers cars | 4 x 30min sessions in the morning |
7:30am sign on | 12:30pm finish
TRACK DAY INFORMATION
Location: Gate A Ferrers Rd Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek NSW
Briefing: 8:00am ARDC Garage Café
On Track: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Format: 4 x 30min sessions from 8:30am - 12noon. Supersports cars only. There are no passengers allowed at these track days - but we will have a dedicated passenger day in Dec!
Instructors: Please contact us if you’re looking to hire a coach for the morning.
Attire: Minimum requirements for drivers are long sleeves / long pants / enclosed shoes and helmet.
Cafe: The cafe will be open on these day’s at 7am each morning.
If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Joshua Peacock email@example.com
TERMS AND CANCELLATIONS
– All drivers must have a minimum of a P1 (Red P-Plate) Licence or CAMS Speed (formally L2S) Licence. These can be purchased online at the CAMS website and takes around 30mins. Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration.
– Pit lane garage is included in the entry price.
– Helmets, long sleeve shirts and pants (covering ankle to wrist) and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn.
– Please ensure vehicles are roadworthy check oil, fuel, and coolant levels.
– Please ensure tyre pressures are set to recommended manufacturer levels.
– Fuel is available at the circuit to purchase from Race Fuels.
– Remove any loose articles from your vehicle
Cancellations must be advised at least 7 days prior to the course date so that a transfer to an alternative date can be arranged, cancellations after this date will result in a forfeit of all fees paid. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date. Refunds for cancellation or non-attendance are not available.
Track Days will go ahead whatever the weather conditions. It's great practice to get track time in all sorts of conditions. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone we will contact you as soon as possible.