GALA DAY | Passenger Rides - 16th Dec 2020
Passenger Rides on SMSP GP Circuit | Open to Radical's only | 1x Solo driver warm up followed by 3 x 30min sessions in the morning |
8am drivers breifing | 12:30pm finish
PASSENGER DAY INFORMATION
Location: Gate A Ferrers Rd Sydney Motorsport Park, Eastern Creek NSW
Briefing: 8:00am ARDC Garage Café
On Track: 8:30am – 12:00pm
- 1 x 30min solo session from 8:30am for drivers to warm up
- 3 x 30min passenger ride sessions from 9:30am to 12noon
- There is a max of 2 passengers per session, total of 6 for the day.
- All cars must be carrying a passenger for "Passenger Ride" sessions.
- Minimum age is 15 years old for passengers.
Instructors: Please contact us if you’re looking to hire a coach for the morning.
Attire: Minimum requirements for drivers and passengers are long sleeves / long pants / enclosed shoes and helmet. It's encouraged for drivers to
Cafe: The cafe will be open 7am.
If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Joshua Peacock firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CANCELLATIONS
– All drivers must have a minimum PC CAMS licence or Full Australian Drivers Licence. Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration.
– Pit lane garage is included in the entry price.
– Helmets, long sleeve shirts and pants (covering ankle to wrist) and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn.
– Please ensure vehicles are roadworthy check oil, fuel, and coolant levels.
– Please ensure tyre pressures are set to recommended manufacturer levels.
– Fuel is available at the circuit to purchase from Race Fuels.
– Remove any loose articles from your vehicle
Cancellations must be advised at least 7 days prior to the course date so that a transfer to an alternative date can be arranged, cancellations after this date will result in a forfeit of all fees paid. Transfers must be completed within 6 months of the original course date. Refunds for cancellation or non-attendance are not available.
Track Days will go ahead whatever the weather conditions. It's great practice to get track time in all sorts of conditions. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or postpone we will contact you as soon as possible.